![]()
Texas here we come! We don't have an official start date yet, but we have finally decided on San Antonio, Texas! Jamie will be working for a company called USAA. Jamie will start the first or second week of May. We are so excited to start our "real" life and start making money!
Friday, February 1, 2008
It's Official!!!
Posted by Morgan at 11:17 AM
Labels: Day to Day, Jamie, Parenting, Tyler
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 people showing their love:
Congrats! That's awesome!
Congrats...but that's far away :(...we'll need to get together FOR SURE before you leave!!
-Becki :)
Congratulations! That is so exciting. I know you will LOVE it there... there's so much to do! We lived about 2 hours away from there, when we lived in TX. The weather is amazing! ;)
YEAH!! You will LOVE texas!! My family is from Dallas area so if you guys need somewhere to stay etc I am sure they would love to have you!! Also, that is so exciting because Texas housing is SUPER cheap!!! Go Texas!
Yay!!! We can be Texas buddies! I'm super excited for you. San Antonio is AWESOME. At least we really like it there. Come visit in Galveston.
That's great. Congrats! I've always heard really positive things about San Antonio!
Congratulations, I will definitely have to come and visit. It is nice to feel like you're finally out of school and starting your real life!!!
Congratulations! San Antonio is a really awesome place and you will be able to escape the cold of Idaho!
That is wonderful! I might be the only person that doesn't know but what is he going to be doing for the company? That is our bank and insurance company!
Post a Comment