Too fast! I took Carter to the doctor today for a sickly check-up. He was suppose to have his 4 month check-up last thursday but because we were planning on going to Washington over the weekend I moved it to next Tuesday. Carter has been really congested and this morning when I was getting him dressed I put my hand on his chest and it felt cracklely so I made an appointment for the little guy. The doctor said that he is okay he gave me a Rx for a decongestant and he'll check him next Tuesday to make sure that Carter has made good progress.
The reason for the post though is that Carter weighed 17 pounds 8 ounces! He weighs a hold 2 pounds more than Tyler did at his age! Crazy! I can't beleive how fast Carter is growing. It makes me sad. When Tyler was a baby I couldn't wait for him to get "big". But with Carter I am content with him the way he is and don't want him to grow. I know it sounds silly but, they grow up so fast!
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Getting big....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 people showing their love:
It is so true though they grow up way too fast. Hope Carter gets feeling better soon.
I totally agree, with Halle I couldn't wait for her to grow up! Now, I keep telling Bennett that he needs to stay a small baby for awhile!! Hope your little guy gets feeling better!!
Oh my goodness what a BIG boy!! he is four pounds heavier than Cecily! how cute I love chubby babies!!! love the new blog liik by the way! let me know if you make the Blondie and if you like it!
Holy cow! Braiden had his one-YEAR appointment on January 28th, and he only weighed 19 lbs 1 oz. They almost didn't let me put him in a front-facing carseat, because he's so small. He's in the 5th percentile for weight...I need to learn your trick so I can help Braiden gain some weight!
Morgan! I found your blog somehow, and your boys are too cute! I can't believe that it's been a year and half since you guys moved and we moved, and the whole thing! Your new little guy is so cute! And Tyler?! Oh my goodness, so big! And so cute! They really do grow up too fast! I don't have babies anymore! I see that things are going well for you guys! Just wanted to say hi!
Post a Comment