Thanks to my friend Amanda we got to have one of the BEST dinners! I cut the recipe in half and I am so glad that I did! It made so much food! These are the best egg rolls ever.
2 bags of colesaw
1/2 roll of sauage (raw)
1/2 onion diced (or more to taste)
2 eggs
2 tbl sugar
1 tbl soy sauce
2 tbl Hosin sauce
1 tbl oyster sauce
1 tsp of pepper
2 packages of egg roll wrappers
This is the full recipe. I cut all the ingredients in half and it was more than enough for our little family. Here's the directions:
You take all the ingredients and put them in a bowl mix 'em up with your hands. Right before you start putting the mixture in the roll wrappers put your veggie oil in your pan so when you are done making your rolls your oil is nice and hot.
They were SUPER easy and we liked to dip them in Plum sauce. Mmmm so good. Thanks Amanda!
1/2 roll of sauage (raw)
1/2 onion diced (or more to taste)
2 eggs
2 tbl sugar
1 tbl soy sauce
2 tbl Hosin sauce
1 tbl oyster sauce
1 tsp of pepper
2 packages of egg roll wrappers
This is the full recipe. I cut all the ingredients in half and it was more than enough for our little family. Here's the directions:
You take all the ingredients and put them in a bowl mix 'em up with your hands. Right before you start putting the mixture in the roll wrappers put your veggie oil in your pan so when you are done making your rolls your oil is nice and hot.
They were SUPER easy and we liked to dip them in Plum sauce. Mmmm so good. Thanks Amanda!

5 people showing their love:
Yummm - I love homemade egg rolls! My recipe looks pretty close, but without the oyster and hosin sauce. I'll have to try that next time.
hey that is so great that you made those. i'm glad they turned out ok. i usually make a lot at a time cause then you can put them into ziplock baggies and freeze them, then pop them into the microwave for about a min. each and they are so good that way too. just so you know if you have extra. thanks for the shout out about my egg rolls. i think we might try your chicken one tonight.
humm. that last post was from amanda not my husband eric.. that would be wierd!
I'll probably have to try this recipe... and the cheescake below too! Yum!
Looks great. Thanks for sharing the recipe. I'll try this one!
Post a Comment