Tyler loves cookies, but what child doesn't? I was watching a ho-hum show on TV this afternoon and Tyler came to me and asked if we could make cookies. I don't know about any of you but I used to love cooking and baking with my mom and would absolutely love it if my children did too. Naturally I couldn't say no. Tyler is such a good helper with cookies. I think that he eats more cookie dough than cookies, but well I guess that's okay. We mixed up a batch of the traditional chocolate chip cookie. Tyler's favorite.Sunday, February 10, 2008
A Sweet Treat
Tyler loves cookies, but what child doesn't? I was watching a ho-hum show on TV this afternoon and Tyler came to me and asked if we could make cookies. I don't know about any of you but I used to love cooking and baking with my mom and would absolutely love it if my children did too. Naturally I couldn't say no. Tyler is such a good helper with cookies. I think that he eats more cookie dough than cookies, but well I guess that's okay. We mixed up a batch of the traditional chocolate chip cookie. Tyler's favorite.Posted by Morgan at 10:14 PM
Labels: Carter, Day to Day, Parenting, Tyler, yummy recipies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 people showing their love:
Yummylicious!
Okay. those look magazine quality. What recipe did u use?
Good old Betty Crocker
those look really good. lily is like tyler, she loves to make cookies sometimes if we had made them she'll ask to make them again the next day. she likes to hang out in the kitchen with me, its cute.
Post a Comment