Friday, February 8, 2008

My new found love


Well sort of. I started going to the spinning class at the gym 2 weeks before I got my tonsils out and have been going ever since I have recovered. I don't enjoy the class at all. The only thing that keeps me coming back is the fact that I am burning TONS of calories. When I say tons I mean an ubseen amount. At the end of every class the teacher always asks those that have calorie counters to say how many calories were burned. Today, holy crap, I think my legs were going to fall off! We worked out really hard. When the teacher asked how many calories were burned the majority of those that had calorie counters burned over 1,000 calories! Can you believe that! That is the only thing that keeps me coming back! Just knowing that the sore bum is getting smaller puts a huge smile on my face!

3 people showing their love:

Anonymous said...

That's what got me interested in the first place as well. There was a bulletin board right outside the classroom and I saw what it said about the calories you can burn and I thought I might as well do something that burns a lot. But now I really love it.

Samye said...

I LOVE cycling too!! Your legs and your bum look so good after putting your body through that...as long as you don't mind the waddling you have to do the first couple of times after the class.

Stephanie said...

That's awesome! I love classes like that! I miss the gym.