So, I love these books. Thanks to a good friend I too am completely obsessed with these books. My sister came up with this idea and I thought that it would be fun to see what everyone I know thinks. I would bet money that majority of you that read this blog have read these books. So here is the question....WHO DO YOU THINK BELLA SHOULD END UP WITH????
EDWARD OR JACOB? - - and why of course.
PS if you don't have a blogger ID I am going to change it so everyone can make a comment.

8 people showing their love:
Edward for sure! Jacob's sweet and all... but that just wouldn't be the perfect ending. :) mmmm... I LOVED these books!!
Of coarse I've rea this series. LOVED IT! And my vote is for Edward. It's her hearts' true love.
Hi, you dont' know me...I clicked over from Holly's blog. BUT I just had to leave a comment because I too of course love these books. And I have never quite decided who Bella should end up with because I love them both. Right now I'm thinking Jacob. She can have a real life with him more or less..family, babies..
I'm excited to find out how the story ends.
Yup! I've read them too. I actually discussed this with several of my friends around here and its interesting to see their different points of view. However, I am all for Edward. No one can dispute the passion they have for one another.
I like Edward, but I don't know if that's whose best for her. Tough decision.
I am going with Edward! He is dreamy!
I have to say, I have not read these books yet. It looks like I need too.
I haven't read these - sorry! But they're on my list in August... I'm way too busy till then!
Post a Comment