Jamie and I were married! I can hardly believe that it has been 6 years! But then when I look at the pictures, wow, we look so young! Who would have thought I would be so lucky?!
Last night we had some friends watch our kids so that we could go have a nice evening out and celebrate our anniversary. We went to the River walk that we have heard so much about. It was so dang hot outside! But we enjoyed being together without kids. We had a yummy dinner at an Italian restaurant and walked in and out of all the shops they had there. What a fun evening!
I am so blessed to have such a wonderful man to call my husband. He is more than I could have ever asked for. I love you James!
"In the home it is a partnership with husband and wife equally yoked together, sharing in decisions, always working together." Boyd K. Packer
Sunday, May 25, 2008
6 years ago today...
Posted by Morgan at 10:35 AM
Labels: Good Things, Jamie, Morgan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 people showing their love:
Congrats. It is amazing how fast time flys when your with the right person! Have a wonderful day!
Yea Morgan! Congratulations and I hope you have an eternity filled with wonderful memories together. :)
Happy Anniversary!! Sounds like you guys had a blast!!
Congrats! I'm so happy for you both, you're perfect together. Oh, and we miss you!
Holy cow you're getting old!! 6 years ;) Just kidding...it'll be 7 for us in October...CRAZY!! Sounds like you had a great day...and I know you'll have LOTS of great days and years to come!!
-Becki :)
Congrats! Switching off the date sounds like fun. Here's to MANY more crazy fun times!
Post a Comment