Friday, May 16, 2008

Park Fun!

In one of my last posts I said that I go to the park just about everyday, today was no exception. We met up with some other mommies and their kiddos. Here are some pictures of Carts, Tyler and some of the other kids that were at the park today.






3 people showing their love:

Goates' Family said...

Glad you all made it ok. Richard keeps saying that he needs to call Jamie, so someday he will get around to it. I think that we have the same washer and dryer, only mine are white. Crazy. Glad you all are well.

Holly said...

I remember Natasha telling me that you go to the park every day! :) I bet your kids love it. How fun! Looks like you are settling in then. Carter is SO cute!

emilie s. d. p. said...

That first picture of Carter is SO adorable. I just love the look on his face.