Well, it's not all that new, at least to me. Today I was called to be the laurel adviser. I am so excited to be in with the Young Women. I felt like the short time that I was in the YW in our last ward just wasn't long enough. I was just starting to feel like I was getting my feet wet. The YW are smaller here than what they were in ID, but I think that is to be expected.
On to some more fun adventures with the YW!

4 people showing their love:
I was just saying to Chad how fun it would be to work with the YW in our new ward...but probably not here because how could you be in charge of so many? Our neighbor graduated from primary today and became number eighty in the youth program. 80! Can you tell our ward needs to be made into two?
Congrats on your new calling. I bet you'll have a great influence on them and have a ton of fun together.
HOw fun! The girls will LOVE you for sure!! You are a great example of what a righteous mother should be! :)
That is awesome! They were quick to put you to work! The YW are lucky to have you. I have always wanted to serve in YW, but I never have gotten that opportunity. I am sure you will be great, again!
oh, how fun!! I was in YW before we moved to Rexburg, and I still miss it so much! I can't wait till I'm there again, if ever. Good luck - the laurels are lucky to have you! :0)
Post a Comment