We are still in Utah enjoying ourselves before "real life" hits us. Here is what we have been up to this last week.
Wednesday afternoon it started snowing.
It kept snowing...we were so disappointed with mother nature that we stayed at the resort and just swam and played in their game room. You might have to enlarge the picture to see the snowflakes but you can see how cloudy it is in the distance.Later on in the day we bumped into my cousin Heather and her family at the resort. It was fun. We sat and chatted with them in the hot tub for a while.
This is Tyler and me playing a snowmobile game in the game room at the resort. It was really fun. I can honestly say that this is the first time that I have ever played one of these games. 
It snowed the rest of the day. The weather guy said that we recieved 6-8 inches of snow on thursday.
All though we are glad to not be in Rexburg weather anymore...I think it followed us to Park City. We checked out of the resort Friday morning and headed to West Jordan to hang out with Richard and his family. We went to a place called NPS. Has anyone ever been to this place before? We had been a few years ago. We found some really random things. I got a new charger for my phone, a work out ball ( I don't know what they are officially called), and some sunscreen. Now if that isn't random I don't know what is.
Today we had lunch with my friend Becki. I hadn't seen her since our senior year in high school. It was so great to catch up on everything that has happened in our lives since. It was just me and Becki 7 years ago.

Here's all of us right before we left, husbands and all. And the guy in the car that is waving, classic.
We have had a great time these last few weeks. We are definatly ready to be in our own place, use our own towels and cook our own meals. We are flying out to San Antonio on Tuesday and then the quest for housing begins. Wish us luck! I hope all is well with all of you!




5 people showing their love:
Morgan...I just love ya!! You beat me to putting the pictures on you little stinker!! Today was great, and I'm SOO glad we got together!! We wish you guys the best of luck...Jamie seems like an amazing guy...I wish we lived closer, so we could get to spend more time with all of you!!! Have fun in Texas...and maybe we'll get brave and come visit you sometime?!?!?!?
LOVE YOU!!!
sounds like a good, fun, relaxing place to be! aren't you so glad to be done with that milestone?? best of luck house hunting... I promise you won't run into snow there!!
sounds like a good, fun, relaxing place to be! aren't you so glad to be done with that milestone?? best of luck house hunting... I promise you won't run into snow there!!
Looks like you guys had a fun time even though it snowed! I think the weather everywhere has been crazy and horrible. I don't think Spring will ever come!!
Glad you had a great time catching up with old friends and being able to hang out with family.
Post a Comment