Prepare yourself for a butt load of pictures. I went a little picture crazy. But can you blame me? It's not everyday that Jamie graduates! YAY! We had a fun filled, action packed weekend. So here we go!This picture was taken on Thursday, just a few hours before convocation. We were all waiting around for Jamie to get home from his last exam. In this picture is Mike (Jamie's Brother), Logan and Reese (Jamie's sister Melissa's kids), Lindsey (Mike's kid), and Tyler. These four have a blast together. Lots of laughs from these kiddos this weekend.
Sorry for some reason these pictures are out of order. This is Jamie after receiving his diploma cover.
Here is Jamie, Me, and Melissa at the Graduation Banquet(Thursday night). The dinner was quite awful. But the company was great.



This is Noah, Melissa's youngest. He is 17 days younger than Carter. He has the most amazing hair I have ever seen. It stands straight up. Nothing can get that hair to lay flat. He is a cutie!
Saturday night we went to the temple with Marg and Gord. We figured that they would have no reason to come back to Rexburg any time soon.
After our session at the temple we went back to our place and changed then we went to Applebee's for dinner. This is Marg and Gord before our food came.Whew! What a weekend we had! It seemed like graduation would never come, then once it did it zoomed by so quickly. I am so proud of Jamie and his accomplishment! It hasn't been easy for him to get to this point but here we are, DONE with school, at least for now. Jamie wants to go back in a year or so and get his Master's degree. We'll cross that bridge when it comes.
















13 people showing their love:
Congratulations!! We are going to miss having you guys close though!! You are off to bigger and better things! :)
Congratulations to you guys. Hooray for a well traveled road! You did it! Good luck in Texas!
what a fun load of pictures. that is so nice to have him graduated. congrats. hey where did you get your skirt i love it so cute.
Congratulations! I can't wait to be at that point...what a supportive wife you are!! Morgan...you look hot in these pictures!!! Hope to see you soon!!
-Becki :)
Congrates! It is so cool that you guys are done and moving on with your lives. Someday I am hoping we get there. I love the picture where Tyler is sitting in the background, it's great.
Congrats!! Such an exciting time, loved seeing the pictures (I have been waiting for this update!!) Looks like you guys had a blast!!
I'm glad you guys had an awesome time! Can't wait to be there also. Kuddos to you for being so patient :)
CONGRATULATIONS, all of you!! Yay for a school break! Good luck in your next venture.
Congrat's to Jamie. What a great accomplishment. I am sad that we did not get to see you before you moved, but hope your move was smooth and that Jamie enjoys his job and you all enjoy TEXAS!!!
Yay!! No more stinky Rexburg visits where you have to travel 20 minutes to civilization! I am so excited to go somewhere new!
Congrats! We heard Elder Ballard's "speech" as we were headed down to Salt Lake. He did an amazing job. Hope everything is going well with your move. I'm happy I got to ran into you before you left--I can't believe we saw each other, I was just staring into space. Anyways, congratulations to Jamie and your whole family!
Congrats! What a great accomplishment. Have a great time in Texas!
HEy! Is this little Morgan Johnson?? When I saw your post on my blog, I was like, I Know this person. Then it hit me...Morgan Johnson! I used to babysit all you guys! Am I right, or just old and crazy? It's amazing how much I've started to forget. I guess it's partially because I live in AZ and not around all the great people in olathe! YOu are such a doll!
Post a Comment