Friday, April 4, 2008

Train Crazy Tyler

I have been neglecting my children the majority of this week in preparation of all the family coming in town next week for graduation. I figured that I wasn't going to have time after they left to do the "deep" cleaning so I had better get it done before hand and then just wipe everything down right before the final walk through. My poor little Tyler has had to entertain himself. He has gotten really creative. Yesterday he built a train track from the kitchen, up the stairs and into his bedroom. I wanted to get a picture of that but he started tearing that track down and starting a new one by the time I thought of it. Here are some pictures that I took today of the track he built. It's not nearly as intricate as the one he built yesterday but I am still proud of his creation.




Tyler was very proud of the fact that his train track could have the number "3" in it too.

2 people showing their love:

Morgan said...

Sorry the pictures are out of order. The 4th picture should be 2nd.

Rolyndia said...

So cute!! It looks like Nolan was at your house. That is what he does at times and than other times he makes a circle and his trains go around and around for hours.

I bet you are getting excited for Jamie to be done with school. Are you guys leaving soon?? Hope your move goes well and tell Jamie Congrat's from us.