Monday, December 3, 2007

Our Family "Project"


Tonight at Family Home Evening we made an "Idea Jar" for the month of December. We decorated the jar. (Tyler cut all the pieces). We filled the jar with activities that we want to do as a family. Some are Christmasy and some are service projects we can do with little ones. We will draw a piece of paper everyday and either in the afternoon or evening we will do the activity. Tyler is so excited to do it.



Thanks Candace for the idea!

4 people showing their love:

Leavitt Family said...

This is a really fun idea! I think I will try it with Harlie and Jace.

The Jones :) said...

That is a cute idea...I can't wait to have older kids that can actually get excited and enjoy things like that!!! Not that I want Klous to grow up too fast!! :) Hey....you have a TON of friends on here...WOW!!! :)
-Becki :)

Jessica said...

great idea about the idea jar... how did you make the ornaments? you should blog how to do that. and the pics of your little one are soooo cute! he and reese have to be buddies. miss ya! i promise i am doing the tagged thing, its just taking awhile to think of 6 things about myself!
love, jess

solarlove said...

That is an awesome idea!!! I love it! You'll have to let me know how it goes, I really want to try it with my family! Way to go family togetherness!!! Woo-hooo!!!!