There have been a lot of people wanting me to share how to make the ornament. It is SUPER easy. You get some ribbon, and some styrofoam (sp) balls. You pin the beginning of the ribbon to the ball and start spinning. Until you get to the end. Pin the end and call it an ornament. I tried to glue everything and it wasn't wanting to stick so pinning worked best for me. Hope this helps. Did I leave anything out?
Thursday, December 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 people showing their love:
Thank you for that beautiful Christmas card that you set out. Your family picture is awesome and it was exciting to recieve something "good" in the mail. Thanks a lot!
I can't believe he is 2 months already! thanks for the directions for the ornament. and, i finally did the tag thing! sorry it took soooo long!
Post a Comment