I saw this video on my friend Holly's blog... I have never seen so many beautiful shots of a temple before. You have to check it out...HERE.
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
I saw this video on my friend Holly's blog... I have never seen so many beautiful shots of a temple before. You have to check it out...HERE.
Posted by Morgan at 10:54 PM
Labels: Jamie, Morgan, The Gospel
6 people showing their love:
I like the song that plays during the slideshow. I think that it is Hilary Weeks..not sure.
Beautiful pics!! And that is such a great story about the young women you work with. It is amazing the difference between young women now and how we were!!
I do remember you :). Are you in Rexberg?
love the pictures, thanks for sharing. i love the christmas music that you have, so fun. oh and that is so great about young women. they will remember you forever. you're a great example to them.
Wow..that is awesome. I cried as I watched the slideshow. I miss Rexburg, and I'm so sad I don't get to go to the open house. I watched that Temple be built! Someday, I'll get back there to see it. Thanks for sharing!
By the way...we got your cute card in the mail. I came on here to comment on it yesterday but got distracted by your darling new layout. Your pic on your card looks great! I love your baby's facial expression...too cute!
Post a Comment