This is one of 12 ornaments that I have made. I saw this idea in the Pottery Barn magazine. I don't remember how much they were selling them for but I will bet you money that I did it a ton cheaper.
Wow..I'm not so great at the homemade items, they just end up looking too homemade if you know what I mean. Good for you though, it's a definite talent. Mitch and I were married in June '06. I graduated April '07 in History and Mitch will graduate Dec. '08 from BYU too. Then were off to lawschool somewhere. I'd love to go back to Kansas but who knows. He's from Seattle and his Dad and uncle have a law firm there so I think theres a good chance we'll end up there. It will be fun to see where you, Jamie and the boys end up too. Sounds like he'll be getting some more offers over the next few weeks. What profession is he in? Other than being a mom are you working?
I love it! How did you make it? I can make ornaments out of paper but that is all I know how to do. I did them last year and they are fun and if Haley gets it and destroys it who cares. For Mine you find a two sided piece of card stock and cut it into 1 in X 5 in strips and then punch a hole in both ends. Then you put like 6 or so strips together and put a brad in each hole and then fan it out until in a circle and you have an ornament!
You are too sweet! What a fun surprise today to have you on my door step... and lucky me I got one of these oh-so-cute ornaments!! :) Your card and pic are gorgeous! Thank you so much! Stop by again when you have more time to visit. :)
I love my husband, jeans, T-shirts, flip-flops, chocolate ice cream, chick flicks, a clean house, quiet moments alone (that are usually far and few between), learning something new, baby feet, Pepsi, Sunday naps, new shoes, handmade things, giggles and hugs from my 2 sweet boys, a good belly laugh, to curl up and watch a good movie, people who are courageous, solid, kind and laugh a lot.
3 people showing their love:
Wow..I'm not so great at the homemade items, they just end up looking too homemade if you know what I mean. Good for you though, it's a definite talent.
Mitch and I were married in June '06. I graduated April '07 in History and Mitch will graduate Dec. '08 from BYU too. Then were off to lawschool somewhere. I'd love to go back to Kansas but who knows. He's from Seattle and his Dad and uncle have a law firm there so I think theres a good chance we'll end up there.
It will be fun to see where you, Jamie and the boys end up too. Sounds like he'll be getting some more offers over the next few weeks. What profession is he in?
Other than being a mom are you working?
I love it! How did you make it? I can make ornaments out of paper but that is all I know how to do. I did them last year and they are fun and if Haley gets it and destroys it who cares. For Mine you find a two sided piece of card stock and cut it into 1 in X 5 in strips and then punch a hole in both ends. Then you put like 6 or so strips together and put a brad in each hole and then fan it out until in a circle and you have an ornament!
You are too sweet! What a fun surprise today to have you on my door step... and lucky me I got one of these oh-so-cute ornaments!! :) Your card and pic are gorgeous! Thank you so much! Stop by again when you have more time to visit. :)
Post a Comment