I had to jump on this band wagon and get a new template for my blog. I saw this link on both my cousins blog and my sisters. You have to go check this site out. There aren't tons of templates to choose from but one good thing about this web site is that, I didn't loose all my links. Enjoy your surfing!
http://cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com/
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Cute Blog Templates!
Posted by Morgan at 9:27 AM
Labels: Day to Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 people showing their love:
Oh my heck - your page looks great! I must go find me a new page, too. Thanks for sharing!
I must really be a DORK...I can't get it to work?!?!? What do I do??
-Becki :)
I must be an idiot. I tried like 5 different times/ways to get this to work and I couldn't figure it out. HELP ME! Also, do you know if this girl's page is legal? The paper backgrounds she has are scrapbook papers. The only reason I know this is because one of the templates is one of my frames! :) I Just don't want my page to be erased like Jessica's was, you know what I mean? I really want one of the templates, but I didn't know if you knew if she had permission? Help me girl!
Those are super cute! love the way your blog turned out.
Love your new look!
Post a Comment