Thursday, December 6, 2007
Happy Birthday Carter!!!
Ha! Ha! Well kind-of. Today Carter is 2 months old! It is so hard to believe that he is already 2 months...I can still feel the pain. JK. I had an epidural so I didn't feel anything. Carter weighed 8 pounds 6 ounces when he was born and he weighed in at 13 pounds 1 ounce today! We are so blessed to have been able to welcome another one of Heavenly Father's children in our life. We are so lucky to have 2 beautiful boys that are healthy and bring so much joy to us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 people showing their love:
Where did all his hair go!! He is a baldy!
He just keeps on getting cuter! I love the round little faces they all seem to have. I am feeling fine thank you for asking. I never really got sick with Haley and I hope that this one is the same way (knock on wood).
Yeah for Carter!!! Hope he does ok with the shots!?!?! Hate that part!! :)
-Becki :)
wow, those two months went fast! He's such a cutie!
Post a Comment