This past week was interesting. We were in line to get hit by Ike but he hooked over to Houston instead. We weren't sure what to expect this weekend as far as weather was concerned. Friday night there was a girls night out. I didn't have my camera to take pictures of that but Jamie had the camera and he took pictures of the boys and what they were up to. Tyler wanted to be a robot and so Jamie took a box and cut out a face and some arms. Here's my two boys while I was out with some ladies have'n some good laughs.
Saturday proved to be a beautiful day. A little bit more humidity in the air than normal but a nice day in Texas. I went to the church to help put decorations together for the stake dance that was on Saturday night. I took Tyler with me and we picked up Sebastian. They played and distracted the girls with their cuteness. When we got back home Jamie was wanting to go somewhere so he asked the boys if they wanted to go ride the train down by the zoo. Of course they said yes. We packed 'em up and threw some water in the car and off we went. Here are some pictures of us on the train.
After our adventure on the 15 minute train ride we dropped the kids off at Sebastians house and Jamie and I headed over to the stake center and helped put up all the decorations for the dance. It turned out fantastic. The weather is starting to cool a bit. This morning it was in the mid 70's. It was a bit of a shock to have cool weather like that. I think that 70 degree weather is perfect. Tyler is in his second week of school and still is upset that he can't go everyday. It's weird just having Carter around and not Tyler too. Hopefully everyone had a great weekend.



8 people showing their love:
Sorry about the house, that is a total bummer:( Glad you got out and had some fun though:)
The robot cracks me up ... totally something our little brothers would have figured out when they were younger! Super cute and i'm glad you got some time with girlfriends! :)
sounds like fun! glad you weren't hit by Ike. :)
You guys are so dang cute...looks like you have adventurous weekends!! How cute that Jamie did that robot for Tyler...too cute!! Good luck finding a "better" house!!
-Becki
What a sweet daddy to make a robot costume impromptu. Love the teeth!! Naomi and I rode the train today. Always a blast.
Sorry I missed the GNO. Turned out to be a stomach bug. Tiff had it too. Major yuck. But I heard you all had tons of fun. Next time!
The zoo train looks like a lot of fun. I always wish we could go on it with our kids.
Hit almost freezing here last week...so think about that when you have it bad. It actually has warmed up though so we're enjoying it.
it looked like you had a great weekend.... but the girls night out was super fun... espeacially everything that happened in the store. I was still laughing about it on the way drive home myself. Thanks Morgan for the fun night.
My son looks adorable. The kids had lots of fun. These two act like brothers so much. I am glad we are friends.
Post a Comment