Friday, September 26, 2008

An Update on Gramma Hillman

This picture was taken at Jamie's graduation dinner. This is the most recent picture that I have of Marg.

Our dear gramma has turned a corner. She has fought her way through a blood infection, pneumonia, and an irregular heart beat. She is a trooper. They took her out of isolation this morning and her doctor said that if she keeps improving the way she is then she can go home tomorrow. It has been one of the craziest weeks but I am so grateful that our prayers have been answered and she is feeling better!

4 people showing their love:

Anonymous said...

Poor thing, hope things continue to look up.

Laura said...

Ya! Good news! I can't imagine being that sick. She must be one tough grandma!

Rolyndia said...

Hope things continue to get better for grandma.

Shaela said...

Thank heaven for miracles and prayers. :0) Glad to hear she's on the mend, and hope it continues.