
It doesn't take much to make Tyler happy. There are three things that Tyler loves. Trains, Popcorn and Bubbles. I forgot that we bought him this huge thing of bubbles until he spotted them under the sink. He has been blowing bubbles ever since Carter went down for a nap.
Monday, September 15, 2008
Bubbles
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 people showing their love:
Pretty sweet.
It looks like you had a great weekend. Sorry abou the house though. Melissa said the dance went great. I love the glow in the dark theme. Cool!
my kids LOVE bubbles! but I keep them as a special treat, because they work to calm the chaos when nothing else does. :0)
Sorry about your house! Keep us updated if find a new one. Love the robot!!
My boys would get along great with Tyler. Too bad we are so far away from each other. Adam (age 3) really loves bubbles and trains too. Popcorn is always a big hit at our house.
Post a Comment