Thursday, September 4, 2008

Another giant step for the Hillman Family


We bought a house! We are so incredibly excited to FINALLY have a place to call ours, and it really be ours. We got a smok'n deal on this house. We negotiated the price down and also got the sellers to pay our down payment AND our closing costs. Now if that isn't AWESOME I don't know what is. As you can see from the picture, it needs a little updating. That fountain needs to go for sure. The inside has dark green carpet that needs to go too, but all in due time! We close on the 20th of this month and couldn't be happier!

27 people showing their love:

mag said...

congrats! i'm so excited for you all

Julie said...

Congratulations!! Where is this? I hope it's still in the ward.

Samye said...

Congrats!!! Hopefully all the closing goes smoothly- and you guys start enjoying home-ownership!!

The Jones :) said...

UGH...I'm jealous...congrats to you guys though...and I can't WAIT to be at the point you are of actually starting life!!! Good luck...and it looks nice!!
-Becki :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah for you!! I can't even say how excited I am for you! I can't wait to post my own, on my blog one day. I think it looks great from the pic:) Good luck with it all!!

Emily said...

Congrats Hillman Family. How exciting. I hope there are more pictures to come!

Min said...

YEA! Can't wait for my new neighbors to move in! Let me know what I can do to help.

Sarah, Nick and Seth said...

That's so exciting and the house looks great! I bet you can't wait to move in and start getting things situated!

Lori said...

Congratulations!! The hardest part about remodeling is deciding what you want - but it's so worth it in the end AND you don't have to ask permission to knock a hole in a wall! :-)

Jennie said...

Congrats! I am so jealous! The house looks great.

Laura said...

Very very cool! It's a cute house too! I rather like the fountain, but I'm a little nerdy. ;)
Way to go!

Ya know what this means, right?!?! House warming party! Woo hooo!
- Laura

Anonymous said...

Looks cute. Can't wait to come and visit!

Mindy said...

Congrats! You will have so much fun making it all your own on the inside. Oh, and good job getting such a great deal.

Julie said...

Yea! When do you close? I'm excited -- we could meet in the middle and go walking/jogging. I think you should erase your comment with the street name and the subdivision though - just to be safe.

Debbie said...

Congratulations to you guys! You'll have to tell me later where it's at, but I'm guessing somewhere close to Julie?

Goates' Family said...

Congrates, that is so much fun, you will have to post more pictures when you can.

emilie s. d. p. said...

That is SO exciting. I think it's adorable, I love the big trees in the front! Can't wait to see more pictures. Good luck moving in...you've been doing a lot of moving lately but this time it will definitely be worth it!

Holly said...

SOOO fun!! It looks like a great place! You guys deserve this! :)

Jessica said...

yahoo! i'm soooo happy for you! that is awesome.

Jen said...

Wow! Congratulations. I can't wait to see pics of the inside too! I know you guys will make it so cute!

BriANDaleen said...

That's awesome! Congrats! You'll have to make sure you post before and after pictures as you do your updates.

Andrea said...

exciting! congrats! I'm actually going to the Women's clinic in Boise, not Rexburg. It kind of stinks to drive once a month, but since the baby's due in Jan...it made sense.

amanda said...

love it, very hom-ie and cozy! congrats. can't wait to see inside pictures.

Andrea said...

ALSO....we don't have dental insurance but I NEED my teeth cleaned. Did u guys go to a certain dentist in Rex?

Buxton Family said...

I'm glad you were able to finally find the right house...and what a great deal. I have an idea of where it is and you will love the neighborhood.

Shaela said...

YAY!!! congrats, I can't wait till we make that leap! have fun making it yours.

Rolyndia said...

That is so cool. I know you will be making it yours in no time flat. Congrat's!!!