Monday, September 8, 2008

New things

Tyler and Carter are really starting to enjoy each others company. Tyler loves to make Carts laugh and Carter loves his big brother.

The could just giggle with each other for the longest time.


Then this happens. Tyler never knows quite what to do when Carter gets upset. His first response is to hold him close but that just makes Carts more mad.


A few days ago Carter turned 11 months. Time is flying by. I dread how fast it will go with baby #3. (No announcement there).


Today Tyler had his first day of preschool here in San Antonio. He of course was incredibly excited to go to school and to play. I on the other hand cried when I dropped him off. I think I am going to be a cry baby when he goes into Kindergarten. My little Tyler is getting so big. When I picked him up I asked him what he learned and he said he didn't learn that he just played.

7 people showing their love:

Goates' Family said...

Your kids are growing up. They are so cute. I ask Aubrey what she does at school and all she ever tells me is that they play. I guess that is the best part of school for them.

Samye said...

How cute! I love how sweet your little boys look!

Mindy said...

I remember last year that Carter was born on the first snowfall of the year. Bet you don't get snow this year! Feels cold enough in Iowa today that it could happen if it rained. Your boys are growing up quick.

Jennie said...

those pics are so adorable. What cute boys you have, Tyler is so good with kids!

Shaela said...

how fun for your boys! I am going to be a sap when it comes to my baby going to school as well - but we're skipping preschool, and since Caleb misses the deadline by 2 weeks, he won't start Kindergarten till 2010, so I have a couple years to prepare!

Shaela said...

how fun for your boys! I am going to be a sap when it comes to my baby going to school as well - but we're skipping preschool, and since Caleb misses the deadline by 2 weeks, he won't start Kindergarten till 2010, so I have a couple years to prepare!

emilie s. d. p. said...

It's so fun that they can really play together now, they look so cute and Carter's upset face is perfect. I think it's adorable that Tyler's first reaction is to just hug him, what a cutie!