Sad news here in the Hillman house. The house that we planned on buying, fell through. The sellers were suppose to sign the papers last week and instead of signing the papers they 'counter offered' again and raised the price significantly. So we are starting from ground zero again. This is truly a love hate relationship that I have with home buying. More hate than love.
Monday, September 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 people showing their love:
Dang! Good luck, something will work out for you.
Oh no! I am so sorry. Hopefully it just wasn't meant to be because there is something BETTER out there for you!! :)
I'm so sorry about that. It is SOOO frustarting isn't it?? Something will work out!
What a bummer, sorry to hear that! You thought everything was all said and done and they went and changed things on you :< Good luck with future prospects.
Bummer! Good luck!
O no. Big time crummy. I'm so sorry.
Sorry buddy, that's stinky and a low blow!
I am surprised they did that when they had already agreed to the price and that the offer you gave expired for them to counter. Very interesting. Hope you find something even better at a great price.
Post a Comment