It's that time of the month, well not THAT time but Carter is 10 months old today. I can't believe how fast these months have flown by. Time seems like it is going so much faster with Carter than it did with Tyler. In the last month Carter has started crawling, moving from laying on his belly to sitting up, and he is starting to say Dada, and mama he has turned into a little chatter box of noise. Last Sunday was the first time that I saw Carter move from his belly to sitting and I just about started crying because he is getting to big too fast! He appears that he wants to be walking so I am sure that he will start attempting the walking thing soon, but hopefully he will be content with crawling for awhile. I don't want him to get big!
But needless to say he is growing beautifully. He is healthy even though he still only has 2 teeth. He has the best smile in the world. I see so much of Jamie in him and I love it. He is such a wonderful, happy baby and we are so blessed to have him in our family. He adds such a wonderful piece to our 'family puzzle'.
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Where does the time go?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 people showing their love:
I feel the same way with Zach! He'll be 1 on Monday. I always think I'll never want another kid, but then as they grow up I want a little baby to hold again. Carter is a very handsome little guy, and lucky to have you as his mom.
I love the stage Carter is at! Really little babies make me nervous because I'm afraid I'll break them or something but 10 months is just right because they still have their cute baby faces but are bigger and hardier and I love the noises they make.
Man, sometimes I really want a baby!
I hope you keep enjoying every minute with your two boys.
It seems like you just had and we had come over for you Christmas Party. WOW!! Time sure does fly by fast.
Post a Comment