I think that we waited a bit to long to mow our lawn. This is our backyard. The grass was up to Jamie's knee's. We have gotten a lot of rain and it is showing in how fast our lawn is growing. For the longest time our lawn wasn't growing cause it was so dry but, when you have a week straight of rain things are bound to grow, and grow quickly. Sorry the pictures are blurry I was laughing in disbelief. Jamie came in and was like I found something blog worthy. So if Jamie thinks it's blog worthy then here we go. I am going to have him blogging before he knows it!

Friday, August 1, 2008
In the jungle the mighty jungle....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 people showing their love:
That is hilarious:)
That's awesome! I wish you could send a little of that rain our way! Any luck with the house hunting?
That is funny!!
That is some LONG grass!!! Good job Jamie!!
-Becki :)
Wow, at least it's the backyard!
Post a Comment