Tuesday, April 14, 2009

EASTER!

I think I look terrible in this picture but everyone else looks good so I had to post it.

Don't you just love timer pictures. Half looking and smiling and the other half well, not.

This little booger is such a joy to take pictures of. He is a little stud. Just love him to pieces!


Tyler wasn't excited about taking pictures and it was like pulling teeth just to get the pictures that were taken. But he is such a good looking kid...don't you think?


I love my boys!


Jamie was making them laugh. I love the picture!

We had a great dinner filled with ham and scallop potatoes. Mmmm, it was delish. The Easter Bunny hid eggs and I forgot to take pictures of the kids doing their hunt. But just so you all know they loved it and had a ball.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!



9 people showing their love:

Andrea said...

so cute. where did u find that hot shirt?

The Jones :) said...

You and your family are just cute...You need a little girl though to balance you out ;) Wish we were closer to "play" once in awhile!!!

Shaela said...

so cute - and you ALL look wonderful! ;)

emilie s. d. p. said...

You have such a good looking family! I love all these pictures. I hope you guys are enjoying the new house too!

Morgan said...

my shirt is from BR.

Bridget said...

Morgan, you are so photogenic. And I agree with the others - that shirt is awesome.

Dacia said...

What cute pictures. Love the self timers, so that we can be in some pictures too!

Hi I'm Lindsey! said...

Cute family!

Anonymous said...

What gorgeous pics. I love the colors! Despite what you thought I think you look great!