Welp, I'm not pregnant if that's what any of you were thinking.This tree is the 2nd permanent plant that we have put into our yard. Our backyard has one really nice big tree but we have a bank in our backyard that we would like to have a bit of privacy from. So, when Marg and Gord were here they got this tree for us as a house warming gift. The nursery came and put it in a few days ago. I think looks really nice.
This beautiful hole in the wall was put here by Jamie. He was chasing Tyler around after church and he slipped and his big toe and second toe went right into the wall. Nice huh?
This is my wanna be soccer player. Carter loves to put on Tyler's cleats and shin guards and walk around. He thinks he is so cool. He can kick the ball really well too, just like his big brother.
And last but not least, my 4 1/2 years working with the Young Women has come to a close. I was called to be 2nd counselor in the Primary presidency. We'll just say that this is going to be a new kind of challenge for me. Wish me luck...cause I will seriously need it!

0 people showing their love:
Post a Comment