Tyler had an early soccer game today and he scored his first goal! WHAHOO! GO TYLER!
I'll get some pictures of him in his uniform soon!
Saturday, April 4, 2009
GOOO TYLER!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Tyler had an early soccer game today and he scored his first goal! WHAHOO! GO TYLER!
I'll get some pictures of him in his uniform soon!
2 people showing their love:
How fun! I remember those days ... i love it when the little kids score and then try not to smile and act like it was nothing! What a champ!
We found your blog! Your photoblog pictures are amazing. It's too bag we couldn't get together last summer. Your family is growing up so fast. Congrats on the house, Hope all is going well. Todd & Ashley
Post a Comment