Wednesday, April 15, 2009

So....

So, today I got pulled over for the 2nd time in my whole life.....and for the second time I didn't get a ticket...how good am I? And to top it off my plates are still Idaho plates and my license is still Idaho. The officer said that with my traffic violation and with my plates and license I would have been slapped with a $1,100 fine. That officer has no idea how awesome he is.

4 people showing their love:

Bridget said...

How did you pull that off? I usually get the ticket. lol.

Mindy said...

Must have been your amazing good looks and charm.

Shaela said...

whoa - you need to change those plates and license, girl! ;)

Debbie said...

What's your secret? I've been pulled over twice, but the second time I got a ticket. The first time I got off with a warning.