Friday, December 5, 2008

My Friday Night

This is me and Debbie at the dessert house.

We had our Relief Society Pilgrimage tonight. It's pretty much a progressive dinner. We had the appetizer at one house, main course at another and dessert at the final house. It was a lot of fun socializing and driving from house to house.

Maren, Sarah, me and little Kelton, and Mindy

Elena, Michelle, Dana, ME and Becky

These are the noticeably pregnant ladies in our ward. There are a couple that are pregnant that are not here but they are not noticeable enough yet.


Becky, Jodi, and ME giving a little shot. Beautiful aren't they?

Becky and me just being weird. Becky looks much more sneaky then I do.

I forgot what was going on in this picture but it's pretty funny to look at now.

3 people showing their love:

Min said...

who's pregnant and not in the picture? Am I missing something?

mag said...

it seemed like you guys had a lot of fun.....

Shaela said...

looks like such a fun ward, full of good friends :)