Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A Day of Firsts

We were at a store today and Carter took a fall and split his lip. This picture doesn't show it very well but there was a lot of blood. It freaked the lady behind the counter out.

Tyler's face cracks me up. He decided to give himself a haircut. You can't really see it in this picture but he took a big hunk out of his head. He got into big trouble and I think I scared him enough, I don't think he will choose to do that again.

5 people showing their love:

The Jones :) said...

Owie for Carter...and HOLY COW with Tyler...did he use the clippers!?!?! YIKES...why do kids find that fascinating!?!?! Good job at being the "tough" Mommy though!! Thanks for the Christmas card by the way...very cute!!

Mindy said...

I have a friend that when her girls try to cut their hair, the rule is that is is cut short. You could always buzz his hair. I bet you chewed him out good enough though and he'll never try it again.
Thanks for the Christmas letter too!

Shaela said...

oh no! I'm glad his fall wasn't more serious. Ah, the self-haircut. I remember those days...

Andrea said...

Cute pics.
RAndom question/advice needed from u. U are like the queen of moving to new areas and making friends overnight. We're moving to a new house tomorrow, with a new ward and I want to know how u do it. As much as I love hanging out with Trevor all the time, I need new friends! :)

Valerie: said...

Poor lip and poor hair!! hahah I got your christmas card in the mail today. Thanks! The picture is so cute. It makes me hate ours this year even more hehhe Only because i am fat and am in it!!