Monday, December 15, 2008

Family Fun Night

Tonight we got to have dinner with Santa at McDonalds. They had the whole restaurant decked out in Christmas gear. We went up and ordered our food and then went on a hunt to find our table. We had one especially reserved for us. It was so fun for the kids. Jamie and I thought it was quite cheesy but the kids ate it up. Even little Carts.

I love Carter's face in this picture. He looks very annoyed that I would take a picture of him while eating.

Tyler is always willing to ham it up for the camera.

After dinner the boys were able to sit on Santa's lap and get a little treat bag from Santa. Carter was more than happy to receive the treat bag and wouldn't let it go to save his life.

We had to hussle home after dinner cause we went caroling with a bunch of other families in the ward. This is the group that we caroled with. It was perfect weather for caroling! It finally got somewhat cold here and I am so happy! I never thought I would say that but I am missing the colder weather! Not Rexburg cold, just cold.

The Caroling Crew!

1 people showing their love:

Shaela said...

fun! I love caroling - hope we can go this year... but we're sitting in the single digits right now, and that's TOO cold!!!