Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A Crazy Tag


4th folder 10th picture tag... HERE WE GO!

This picture was taken July of 2007. I was grotesquely pregnant so I avoided the camera like the plague. We came to this little spot a few times to take Tyler fishing. We never brought the right bate though. I think this particular trip we brought some marshmallows. We ate more than the fish. That's what you get when 2 city kids attempt to go fishing!

That was fun remenicing!

I tag:

Becki J., Carly, Angie and Maggie

3 people showing their love:

mag said...

maggie meaning me???

The Ortiz Family said...

I love the back drop. It looks glorious and Tyler looks so darn cure. What exactly is Jamie wearing on his head though?

Laura said...

Marcus and I used to try to fish all the time. We only caught one fish but had to throw it back. We would have anyway. It was really fun. BTW, love the new look on your blog.
- Laura