
This picture of Jamie and I was taken on the way to USAA where they bused us to the Alamo dome (where the Spurs used to play).
We had the night of our lives! Saturday was USAA's Christmas party, and boy do they know how to throw a party! Jamie and I haven't had that much fun in years! They fed us delicious food, kept us entertained with Lonestar and Styx! Yup, you read that right we had not one but 2 concerts that night! It was a blast.

This is a picture of what they had set up when you walked up to the entrance of the dome. They had carolers set up outside, along with the beautiful lights that you can see.

This is me and Jamie after dinner during Lonestars performance. There was enough room up front that you could go up and dance.

This is the group that we spent the evening with. You can see it was huge. It was all the employees plus their spouces or significant others.

A picture of the beginning of Styx performace from our table.

If you're familiar with Styx, you know who that guy is. These 60 year olds put on a sweet show. I never would have guessed that they were that old! They know how to rock!

Our first picture that we took when we got to the 'mosh pit' of people. I think this is a great shot of some guys head too.


I knew most of the songs that Styx performed. I was surprised that Jamie was unfamiliar with the group.



The guys in this picture are graduates from BYU-I and they all started work together with Jamie.


Ya! Put your hands up!
I am surprised that I had my voice after Saturday. I thought for sure I would have no voice to teach my lesson at church. But I did.
Here's a video. You can pretty much just hear me and not Styx!
3 people showing their love:
oh man, I miss going to concerts!! looks like you had fun :)
WOW! USAA does know how to throw an awesome party! Looks like a total blast!
Wish BYU Idaho had parties like that! That would be some company party!
Post a Comment