Whew, it has been a long time since I updated this bad boy! Where has the time gone? Here's a few pictures of the last month or so. The pictures above and below are from our outstanding New Years Eve Party. I think this past New Years was the first in at least 15 years that I didn't make it to midnight. And here's why. We were packing, moving and cleaning the house that we were renting in anticipation of purchasing a house (that is still not fully purchased yet....dang mortgage people!). So all New Years Eve we were busy, busy. We ended our moving charade around 7 showered and then went to a party. I was falling asleep eating dinner! Jamie and I were exhausted! We counted down at 10:30 and did the 12 grape chew and called it a night. The above picture is me shoving 12 grapes into my mouth. And the one below is Jamie hamming it up for the camera with his mouth full. We had a really good time at the party but our energy was gone!
This is sweet little Carter. I had taken him to the doctor this day because the kid has horrible allergies here and he got an infection because of the allergies. We went to Wal-mart to get a prescription filled and it took forever and a day to get it. So while we were waiting Carter was screaming so I ran to the cookie isle and grabbed some cookies. I gave him one and it got us to the car. I gave him another one to get us home and this is what he looked like when we got there. Nice huh?
So, I am sure that many of you have heard of the free product give-away. Yesterday I went to 3 different malls and waited for a bunch of free stuff. You can go HERE and find out more details. It was a good time running around like a crazy person gathering all the free stuff I could.Here's what I got. Each item is suppose to be retailed at least $20. So I think I did pretty good.
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Finally, an update!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 people showing their love:
awesome free stuff! i'm going to be in austin next week, we've got to meet up somwhere! email me your number and we'll work something out. see ya!
p.s. hehehe, you probably need my email address... jessicawilkinson.marykay@gmail.com
free stuff is ALWAYS great! looks like you had fun on New Years. I'm opposite - this was the first time in about 5 years that I HAVE stayed up till midnight, lol! Hope the house closes soon! :)
wow I'm jealous!! How do you hear about these free give aways! I never heard about it! You got some great stuff!! Even if I did hear about it the closest stores that had them for free are 2 hours away! LAME!!!! :D
OH! Good luck with your whole house situation! ;)
OH my gosh. That is hysterical. Way to buck the system. The lawsuit states that if you purchased from any stores, you can only claim ONE item from a SINGLE store. Ha ha ha. You go girl!
Looks like it was a lot of fun. Hope the house goes through soon. You look great by the way!!
You did good with the give away, I guess I should have gotten myself out of the house sooner! Thanks for the tip though!
I love Carter's face in that picture, he just looks so happy with all that chocolate on his face and fingers!
Post a Comment