I got to spend the afternoon with my good friend Jessica! She flew down to Dallas to visit her family last week and then made a quick drive to Austin to visit another friend. Austin is about an hour away from San Antonio. She called me and I made the worth while trip up to see her. It was so much fun to spend the few hours with her. Our kids just played and played while we caught up on everything that has been going on in our lives. The last time I saw Jessica I had just gotten my tonsils out and I wasn't feeling or looking so great. This visit was much better than the last!
Here's our kiddos! Little Reese just wasn't loving the idea of pictures.
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 people showing their love:
MORGAN! it was soooo great to visit with you! thank you so much for driving all that way, it makes you feel like home to visit with dear friends. next time... schlitterbahn!!!
i'm so glad tyler's surgery went well, what a relief. his growling is sooo funny! sounds like my reesie every time she wakes up!
love you!
Post a Comment