Sunday, June 22, 2008

Our Weekend

My mom came to visit us this weekend. We hit some of the main attractions here in San Antonio. We of course went to the Alamo, which was closed but we got a sweet picture of it from the outside.


Here's us in front of the Alamo. I am still getting used to seeing Tyler with his glasses in all the pictures.

Here's Tyler on a bridge down on the River-Walk. It is so pretty down there!

Our little fam on the River-Walk. Sorry the picture is blurry. Our camera was being a bum.

Me and my Jo. It's funny how we started calling her Jo. We used to ask each other (mainly just me and my sister Quinci) if we had talked to Jo-mama, talking about my mom, and now we'll call her Jo. Hopefully she doesn't mind the nick-name.

On Saturday morning we went to a place called Taco Taco Cafe. It has been voted to have the best Tacos in America. It's a little hole in the wall place (but aren't all the great places to eat holes in the wall??). We watch the food network all the time and we were watching a show before we moved here and they had Taco Taco Cafe on saying they are the best at taco making. So when my mom came we had to go see if the gossip was true. This was on the front door to get into the restaurant.

When we initially got to the restaurant there were a several people outside waiting. Then we caught a look at the sign. 'Please wait to be called in'. That's a first for me.

So we waited outside for about 10-15 minutes. And was it ever worth the wait! This is what Jamie got. Yummy!

This was my plate of yummy's! I got the same thing that Jamie did but with just chicken. My mom and Tyler got breakfast taco's with egg and bacon.

My mom and T'dog.

Me, Jamie, and Carts.

Awe. So cute.

After our full filling of good tacos, we took my mom to the zoo to ride the train. Tyler loved it of course.

Nice.

We took like 4 pictures trying to get Carter in the picture too, it didn't work very well.

Mr. Blue Eyes.

7 people showing their love:

Anonymous said...

So fun. Where did you get the shirts in the pictures? They are super cute.

Tiff George said...

What a fun day - glad you got to see your mom! Those taco's look so tasty, too - I wanna try one!

Anonymous said...

Cute glasses Tyler! Looks like you guys had fun! I agree with Quinci, super cute shirts. Do we need to come to Texas to shop?

Morgan said...

forever 21. My fav.

Sarah, Nick and Seth said...

I love San Antonio ... the river walk is so much fun! We're going to be out there for Christmas this year to visit Nick's family! :)

Stephanie said...

Looks like you are having fun with your mom! I have to ask this b/c you are always wearing cute clothes...where do you find them??? I am in need of some cute tops! No more maternity clothes!! Yay!

Rolyndia said...

I love San Antonio. I love Texas in general. I am glad your liking it there and getting out and seeing the place.