
I went out shopping for some new shirts today. All I could find were these see-through shirts or sleeveless tops. Is this the new thing for the summer?
What is your take on the sheer trend?
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
10 people showing their love:
HIDEOUS!!! Hope that doesn't offend you!! I've been really disappointed with the "new look" for women lately...guess I'm just not a fashion queen though!! Good luck!!
-Becki :)
As long as you wear a black bra underneath, I'm sure it'll look great! (Just in case, I am kidding). Not a huge fan of wearing clothes that I have to wear extra things to make them modest....especially when it's hot!
I like the layered look! I totally agree with the last post though that it's too dang hot right now though!
Daleen, You crack me up! I agree, to hot for all the layers. Layers are cute, but it would be nice to just be able to find one shirt that is cute and covers. And I pray those all natural girls at least wear the black bra because I have seen them wear the sheer without it and hello!
I think it is cute...Layers Clothing and few other places sell tight fitted shirts that cover everything that need to be covered. I do have to say it is way to hot for layers like D said. It is cute for Spring/Fall, but not for summer...at least for people who can't wear tanks...
I think it's cute too, I love the layered look. It might be better in the fall and spring though, than the middle of summer. :)
Have you tried Kohl's. They have some pretty modest things. And for your size you can shop the Junior's section, the Misses, and the women's. They usually have some good deals too. Good luck, I bet you are dying in the heat there...but don't compromise your standards, wink, wink.
That's how I feel. I sweat in everything and I don't want to have to wear something underneath! I've just been boring and have gotten plain shirts at Old Navy cuz they're long and modest.
I really like some of the sheer tops, I like the patterns that would probably be to loud for me if they were more solid, I like the sheer because they're bright but not too much- if that makes any sense.
I think they look really cute especially with a simple low neck shirt underneath. Being in Utah I have tons of access to simple, lightweight tops that cover just what they need to without being too heavy to layer.
I'm sure it gets hot outside though (unfortunately I spend almost all my time indoors at work where I freeze in the air conditioning).
i guess it could be okay if you wore like a tank top underneath but it still doesn't work too well for those who wear G's!! Its a bummer there isn't more of a selection for summer. Yeah our house is ok. We are only renting it thank heavens so we don't have to have a huge mortgage or anything.
Post a Comment