Saturday, June 7, 2008

A Day at the Zoo

We are really enjoying having my grandparents here for a visit. We went to the San Antonio Zoo today. What fun! It was so dang hot and we went through 2 gallons of water! Whew! We had a good time. Enjoy the pictures.







They had a train and well as you guessed it, we had to ride on it! We had a blast. It took us around the zoo and other sites right near the zoo. Good fun!

Mmmm, we are sweaty!




3 people showing their love:

Jen said...

Happy Birthday!

Mindy said...

I bet Tyler will be talking about that train ride for another month. Looks like it was a lot of fun.

Andrea and Danny said...

Hi I don't know you... but I married Danny Klous! I just came across your page from being on Becki's page, and wanted to tell you you take GREAT pictures! The picture you took of that cake, and then the picture you took of some cookies a while back were SO good! They look professional! I love taking pictures but I'm no where near that good!!! Thats all I wanted to say! :D
-Andi