Friday, June 12, 2009

WICKED!

There are a lot of June birthday's in my circle of friends here in San Antonio. For our birthdays we decided to have our husbands take us to see Wicked. In the above picture is Maren, and Elena. Maren has a June birthday and Elena needed to come for the great company of course. We had dinner at Canyon Cafe'. It was delicious! We all tried each others food except Mike's because he got meat loaf....who eats that????

This is Mike and his lovely wife Cindy. She is due with a bouncing baby boy here in a few weeks! Cindy has a June birthday.

Here we are!

I took this picture right outside the theater. I was so excited it was ridiculous really. I absolutely LOVED the show! I laughed so hard I seriously cried!

We went with 3 other couples that exited as soon as the curtain went down so there are no pictures with them. But this was our dinner party, just the girls!

Jamie and Mike acting all cool for the picture.

That is the theater right behind me. I was still crazy excited at this point. If you can't tell from the picture!

Anyone that hasn't seen Wicked must see it. It is soooo a MUST see!

0 people showing their love: