Boy Morgan...you've changed since your last pictures ;) It's cute swimsuit though...although it wouldn't look too cute on my fat body ;) I'm ready for summer too!! Hope it comes to you soon!!!
I bought the same one! :) Except I had to return the bottoms b/c they were a little too see-through for me! What can I say...great minds think alike right?
I love my husband, jeans, T-shirts, flip-flops, chocolate ice cream, chick flicks, a clean house, quiet moments alone (that are usually far and few between), learning something new, baby feet, Pepsi, Sunday naps, new shoes, handmade things, giggles and hugs from my 2 sweet boys, a good belly laugh, to curl up and watch a good movie, people who are courageous, solid, kind and laugh a lot.
6 people showing their love:
Where did you get it? I've been looking for something similar. That is really cute! Happy Summer!:)
Boy Morgan...you've changed since your last pictures ;) It's cute swimsuit though...although it wouldn't look too cute on my fat body ;) I'm ready for summer too!! Hope it comes to you soon!!!
Love it! Where did you find it?
I bought the same one! :) Except I had to return the bottoms b/c they were a little too see-through for me! What can I say...great minds think alike right?
Very cute!!
I love this swimsuit.
Post a Comment