My boys know what I like to do more than anything if I have a choice. I love, love to shop. I should clarify, I don't like to shop just anywhere. We have some outlet malls just north of us here and I could spend a full 3 days just shopping up there. Jamie took the afternoon off work and took me and our kids up to San Marcos. We shopped until the boys couldn't take it anymore! I couldn't figure out how to turn this picture for some weird reason, but this is how the boys were when we were heading to our car when all the stores were closing!
After some mad shopping we went to Olive Garden. It was really late by the time we got to the restaurant.
I think because I am the only girl in our family I get a week long celebration. My birthday fell on a Monday this year and we went out shopping on my actual birthday then on Tuesday Jamie cooked me dinner and got me a cake from Dairy Queen. Since he has a job now he doesn't have the time to make the chocolate raspberry cake that I love. But that's ok.
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
My Birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 people showing their love:
Post a Comment