When Tyler was a little younger than 2 years I had him fully potty trained. That boy did not like being poopy or wet at all. He was a breeze to potty train.
I can't tell you how many times I know Carter has to go to the bathroom and I will set him on the potty and he won't do a thing no matter how long or short I have him on there for. 5 minutes after I take him off the toilet and have him put back together clothes wise he poops or pees. Yesterday, I felt like Carter pooped 20 times and on the 20th time I said to Carter "I am so sick of changing your poopy butt you need to start going poo poo on the potty! We have told Carter that if he goes potty on the toilet he gets a marshmallow. And to what I said he says " Marshmallow on the toilet". That is always his response to 'You need to go potty on the toilet'.
Tyler was in the room when I told Carter how sick I was of changing his bum and Tyler says very calmly and matter-factually "When I am a train engineer and my wife is changing my baby's diaper she is going to say go potty on the toilet I am sick of changing your bum!"
Nice. I wasn't sure how to react to that so I just laughed.
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Sometimes you just gotta laugh....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 people showing their love:
Ha Ha That's so funny and cute!!! We're trying to potty train Nic right now...it's going pretty well but at first a while back when we were trying he said he didn't want to grow up! I don't want him to "grow up" either but I still want him to go potty in the toilet lol!!! Your boys have grown so much! They are such handsome little guys!!! When are you due again?
I feel your pain! I can't tell you how many 12 lb. bags of baking soda I have been through for the "special" load of laundry those accidents create. At least it is tapering off a bit... until it's Olivia turn.
I'm still not used to hearing my words come out of my kids' mouths either.
Oh just have 2 in diapers!! It's GREAT :) LoL...Tyler is too cute!! Good luck with that...so glad Klous finally figured it out and hoping Aysha will do so SOON too!!! So sick of changing diapers...but comes with the territory I suppose!! Thinking of you!!
oh dear... I am laughing too, lol! Hope he gets the clue quickly. We had a similar problem with Caleb. I finally told him that HE needed to start cleaning himself up because I wasn't going to do it anymore... he was poop-trained within the week. :)
too funny!
Post a Comment