Tuesday, March 9, 2010

It's me!

Wow! Looking at this picture I am realizing how swollen my face is. Holy! Welp, this is me at 28 weeks with baby boy number 3. This hasn't been the smoothest pregnancy to say the least but I am on the downward slop! Yay! We'll see if I can remember to take some more pictures as I gradually grow and grow!

I had an appointment today and they are guesstimating that the little man weighs 2 pounds 1 ounce. Our boys don't come tiny. The doc is thinking we'll have at least a 9 pounder if I go to 38 weeks. Hooyah, that's going to be fun!

8 people showing their love:

Samye said...

You look great!!! I love BIG healthy babes!!

Valerie: said...

you really look good. I really would not have thought your face looks swollen. Too bad your having a rough time. Hope the last part goes smoother.

The Jones :) said...

You're ADORABLE!! I don't think your face looks swollen either...you're just cute!! Good luck with the way down...and glad it's YOU having big babies and not me!! Love you!!

Andrea and Danny said...

I also don't think your face looks swollen... and you are SUCH a cute preggo!!!! Congrats again!!

Shaela said...

you look adorable!! good luck in the next few months!!

Emily said...

You look great! Thanks for the picture! Good luck!

Angie and J.D. said...

Cute picture! I agree, you don't look swollen at all! Hope things start going smoother for you. I'm sorry it's been such a rough time.

Erica said...

You look so good! I'm so glad you posted a pic!! It won't be long now. 3 boys, how cool...you know I have 3 brothers, the next could be that girl :)