Thursday, February 11, 2010

I always have to be ready...

WITH A CAMERA!


We were at Home Depot getting the last decisions made for our kitchen and we wanted to look at the fans for the boys rooms and well we miss-placed Carter for a few minutes and I started calling for him and he wasn't responding. Ha, so glad I had the camera in my purse! We still don't know how he got his head in there in the first place. We had to move the shelving to get it out. Life is never dull with our crazy boys. And to think we are soon going to have three crazy boys.....

6 people showing their love:

The Crabby Fam said...

This is so funny! How do kids get themselves into this kind of situation!

Shaela said...

ROFL!!! This totally reminds me of one time when I left my kids with Natasha Jones when we were in Rexburg... somehow Caleb wedged his leg between the slats of her kitchen chair and he/she couldn't get it out!! She had to call the polic to come help her, lol.

The Jones :) said...

That's hilarious...I can imagine you walking around the corner and seeing that...probably laughing but trying not to!! Then you pull out your camera!! What a fun life you guys have!!! Too cute!!

mag said...

oh Carter, he is funny....

Mindy said...

haha! So funny.

Dacia said...

oh my gosh, I can't believe he got his head stuck. You're in for a wild ride with 3 boys :)