Thursday, February 4, 2010

Fun with cousins in SLC

My and Carly met up with my friend Becki on Saturday at In and Out to catch up and spend a little time together. I hadn't had IN and OUT for 6 years and was determined to have one of their delicious hamburgers no matter what. This above picture is of the crowd of people that were waiting for their orders...


The line to order was OUT THE DOOR!


Crazy people! IN and OUT does have fantastic burgers but seriously that place was out of control!


The four of us, as awesome as we are, waited more than 2 hours to eat at The Cheesecake Factory Saturday night. While we waited we shopped at the mall that was right next to the restaurant. We had a grand 'ole time!


So my cousin Charlee is seriously one of the most funny people ever. She needs an Allen from the hang-over.


Awee. Great times.


While I was in SLC it snowed! I was so excited when we were walking from the mall to the Cheesecake Factory. I was ridiculously excited! It was the first snow I had seen in almost 2 years!


These guys were making fun of me!


Finishing eating our scrumptious dinner. Mmmm it was so good!


After dinner we ordered some cheesecakes to go!


Monday for lunch, right before I flew out I met up with Casie, Ang, Carly, Charlee, and Andrea for lunch at a place called Plates and Palets. It wasn't the best meal I have ever eaten but it wasn't the worst either. The food wasn't awesome but the company sure was!


Even though the trip out to Utah wasn't under the best of circumstances I enjoyed spending a lot of time with family. My cousins are seriously the best and we have a blast when we are together.

1 people showing their love:

The Jones :) said...

So glad I got to see you while you were here...and it cracks me up that you took pictures at In n'Out!! Too funny!! It was ridiculous though. And I'm real sad I didn't just come up and meet up with you guys...I could've used a great laugh and break...but my mommyhood kept pulling and making me feel guilty. I hate that...be sure to tell me next time you're coming, because I want to see you for LONGER next time!! Love you!!