Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Happy *late* Canadian Thanksgiving!

We had a great celebration yesterday! I absolutely love being married to Jamie for many reasons but one of those reasons is we get TWO Thanksgivings! Yesterday was Canadian Thanksgiving! We had a great Thanksgiving dinner with some friends to help us celebrate! Our camera has officially kicked the bucket so I don't have any pictures from the grand occasion!

Yay for Canadians, Eh!

3 people showing their love:

Klous Family said...

YUM! Lucky girl!! :)

Valerie: said...

wait which one of you is Canadian? do you eat turkey and everything like we do here? FUN! You get to eat twice! I am jealous

Shaela said...

One of my roommates in college was Canadian, and she made us celebrate with the same big old feast - it was so fun and so yummy! Hope you guys get a new camera soon :)