Yesterday, Tyler had a Big, Awesome Day! What did he do you ask? Well, Tyler had a soccer game in the morning and scored a goal! Whahoo gooo Tyler! Then later on in the afternoon he surprised me and Jamie and took off riding on his bike.....WITHOUT TRAINING WHEELS! We could hardly believe it! I had tears coming to my eyes I was so proud of my boy! We let Tyler choose where we went for dinner last night and he chose Freddy's. He also got to choose any kind of ice cream that he wanted too! WOW I am so proud of my boy! Yay Tyler!
Sunday, October 18, 2009
BIG DAY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 people showing their love:
What a great day in all! Way to go Tyler.
Yeah Tyler. My daughter did the same thing with her bike. I was shocked!
Post a Comment