Sunday, November 22, 2009

I am slowly going crazy....

I was conducting today in primary and I goofed a couple of times on peoples names which isn't that all uncommon for me but I think what took the cake in crazy was when I was dismissing the junior primary to go to class, I was looking for the most reverent class to go first and instead of saying "so-in-so your class is being very reverent you can go" I said "so-in-so your class is being very pregnant today.....wow I was crying in embarrassment and out of sheer humor. Who says that? Me apparently.

5 people showing their love:

Lori said...

Whew... I'm not the only one that says "odd" things. Mine usually come out in front of people that will remember it forever, at least you said it in front of a bunch of kids that probably forgot it before they even reached their classroom -- if they even caught what you said in the first place! :-)
Either way... very funny!

Klous Family said...

hahaha I LOVE IT!! At least you can laugh at yourself!! :)Hope you are starting to feel better and will be able to enjoy this pregnancy!! :)

mag said...

i wish i'm in primary yesterday

Jen said...

Okay, so I must have been on the moon or something, but I just barely read back that you are expecting baby 3!!!! YAY! YAY! YAY! I am so excited for you and I am so with you on your last post and the post before...seriously, where are my brain cells? GONE for sure. 3 babies...oh the things we sacrifice to bring precious souls into this world! :) When are you due?

Rolyndia said...

That is great! Love those days! Happy Thanksgiving!